Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It's been awhile again.  Writing does help the mind. Getting things out on paper or screen can give one perspective. It also helps with organizing one's thoughts.  I get some of this from my personal journaling and poetry writing but writing on here...even when I'm not sure if anyone is watching...gives me a way to express and organize what is going on in my head in a way that other writing can not.

Just as in the beginning I still believe that even if one person (other than myself) is helped by seeing my personal struggle then I feel like I've accomplished what I set out to do.  Despite the fact this blog helps me I wouldn't of set out to do it if it wasn't for my need to reach out to others and help them.  The best thing when you are down is to know you are not alone.  To realize that other people also have these feelings, thoughts and struggles.

So for many reasons I will make this more of a priority.  For my own sake and also for whomever.  An active blog may help that person who needs it to find it and the more I write the more I may strike a chord with someone.  Just as we are all individuals we also have our own individual journeys.  I hope that at least part of my journey helps yours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment