Monday, November 2, 2009

Humpty Dumpty....

All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put him together again. I feel like that.

If pottery breaks you just piece it together if you can find all the pieces. It will never look the same but it will be whole. It also will not be as stable or strong as it once was. More complex things like automobiles, computers, and living things...especially complex ones like humans need more attention. You may make things worse or not get to the source of why they are broken unless you do a full examination and also look backwards to see why they are broken. I'm tired of all these panaceas that modern medicine and psychiatry is clogged with.

I'm reading all this psych stuff. I studied it too. I understand the different theories. Today they tend to blend them together. I think that is the best approach. Yet not all of them do this. I have to find one that can or multiple ones. I got the techniques in the books. I just need someone to help me stay on track with them and to maybe tailor them for me. I also need someone to help figure out the reasons for the way I am this now. I just need a rough sketch. There is no way I will be able to move on with my life without knowing "Why?" It is just how I am. That was one of my biggest impediments with math...I kept asking too many questions. Maybe that is the answer to the question. Irony is a dish best served cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment