Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The hidden things

I hate when I forget things. Something triggered my need to spout out about it but by the time I got to it, after getting sidetracked getting online and watching "Oprah". I'll remember eventually I hope. Damn! All this stress.

Oh, well. It was some minor hehe interesting type observation type thing. This happens a lot. I used to carry a recording thing with me for awhile. Now it just hangs out in my car. I actually haven't used it lately. The cassettes I have filled up over the years are just somewhere and hopefully not deteriorated yet. I really need to get those transcribed. Especially the road trip ones from years ago.

Hidden things in my mind, hidden things around the house, hidden things from the past caught on tape and the hidden thing of those that run the world. Especially the corporate oligarchy that oversees this nation...but that's a rant for a different day.

No comments:

Post a Comment