Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Stress Brain and the Rest of the Body

Something I thought about while driving the other day or was it watching tv or both....hmmmm.  I need sticky notes or to actually use that tape recorder in the car. It did have to do with mental stuff.  I remember it being rather poetic and insightful.  I tend to have some of my best thoughts at the most inopportune times.

Stress brain sucks!  Not to mention getting older.  I've always been flighty but could remember most things in a somewhat timely fashion.  I could possibly be trying to do too much. I have decided to scale back a little.  Yet I do need a second job.

The whole grandmother dieing hasn't helped.  I'm struggling again through the physical pain and agoraphobia that is caused by my stress.  I may just need to try to get help with one of these mental health organizations.  Whenever I have heard of these I have always thought of severe bipolar or schizophrenia or such.  I'm starting to admit how much this is affecting my life.  I really don't want to go on disability yet it may be good as a way to temporarily help to relieve the stress I'm feeling.  I can still work on disability and I can start up my business that I have been wanting to.  By the time I got things going I'll be doing better mentally I hope and can get off "assistance".  

1 comment:

  1. I wish you the best of luck trying to de-stress your life. I also wish you luck winning the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete