Saturday, July 18, 2009

Doesn't Always Have to be Bad News

So I've been pretty much posting on my bad day or days I'm very introspective. My introspection tends to be mostly negative. I was reading about being a Taurus (which I am) and it talked about us being pessimism as one of our potential bad traits. My dad is pessimistic and a Taurus, too. I actually used to be more of an optimist. I've slowly become more skeptical of life and people. I have been working on undoing some of that the last few years to varying success rates.

Stress is one of the main causes of the number one killing diseases. It also makes the world more miserable not only for yourself but for others. Life is way too short to waste it being miserable, distrustful, negative, pessimistic, and generally stressed out.

The last two days haven't been perfect but they are much better. My man is home from being away all week for work. We had some of the best sex ever last night. I guess not only the heart grows fonder but the sex is all pent up and bursts forth with insanity. I've been getting things done around the house and online. I am about to finish up stuff for work...a little late but at least it will be done. It's easier to be happy when things are at least progressing positively. I did almost have a panic attack Thursday night but I talked myself down and worked through it. I hope that both doctors I picked out are helpful and I don't have to look for other ones. I don't need them to see eye to eye (well maybe sort of with the psychiatrist) but I do need them to respect my opinions, be willing to listen and work with me.

Here's to a more positive future! May everyday I learn to be more positive while still able to keep an eye out for scoundrels. May I learn to trust more in my relationships. And may patience be my new best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment