Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Release...

Tonight I released something indescribable. It was a general heaviness about me. This negative energy. It has been pressing in around me for awhile now. Tomorrow I will see if this carries through to the future. But at least tonight I feel more like myself than I have for a very long time. I also released a few other minor things that were connected to this. I'm doing surgery for the soul.

Usually release for me involves a lot of crying. It may come but right now I feel this burden off of me. I'm releasing things one by one. Recognizing my lack of control and relinquish any silly thoughts that I can.

I can control me. When I try to control everything else I lose control of myself. It's me or Universe. Not that I have that control but it is the effort that matters. When I'm responsible for myself I contribute toward a better universe. I can only do my part. I can only be.

No comments:

Post a Comment